This has to be my favourite month and I wanted to put together a blog post for my august bucket list. Yes, a bucket list.
As the days go by the days definitely get easier with Adin and I feel like I really got a hang of things so I feel like I can plan a little more things now. Even when Adin was small I did a baby class once a week but now we will be upping our mom game and doing more activities for him and for mama before the cold weather comes.
- Take Adin swimming again
- Go see a movie in the theatre ( Seriously it has been like 7 months!)
- Go out for my birthday this year
- Buy fresh flowers each week ( I really feel so relaxed when I see fresh flowers)
- Take a bath more than once this month, enjoy me time
- Sign Adin up for another baby activity class
- Learn more about my nikon
- Complete Adin’s playroom
- Have a bbq fire!
- Meet more new mama’s on instagram
- Blog at least 3 times a week
I think this will be it. I feel like if I add more things I probably won’t be able to get them done. I am going to make sure I don’t say “Why didn’t I do that this summer” I don’t want to miss a thing for Adin’s first summer!
Hopefully I will be able to blog about each of them as I cross them off the list 😉